Vistaprint was looking to promote their recent acquisition of global creative platform 99designs. To help drive new users to the 99designs website, they wanted to connect with small business owners and entrepreneurs with influence.
We knew that users on the social audio platform Clubhouse (here’s an explainer if you don’t know what Clubhouse is) were incredibly engaged and loyal, some even spending as many as 8 hours at a time on the app.
So, in addition to a standard influencer program on TikTok and Instagram, we tapped into the folks who were leading Clubhouse’s tight-knit communities to see whether or not an audio-only platform could drive link clicks and tangible results. We also partnered with the rapidly growing Baby Shark Tank show, a branded programming series, which allowed aspiring entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas to investors in 75 seconds.
Being at the forefront of an emerging social network with the Clubhouse influencer campaign was a huge success by all measures:
- 64,000+ total listeners
- Average listening time of up to 28 minutes
- Link clicks from Clubhouse outperformed TikTok and Instagram combined by 175%
Wondering how your brand can activate on Clubhouse? Here are a few ideas to get those creative juices flowing:
- Real-time customer service. Give users or customers the chance to share feedback and reviews on products or services in real time.
- Thought leadership. Whether it’s your C-suite executives, VPs, or anyone at your company, this is a good opportunity to give employees more authority and the chance to become thought leaders.
- Behind-the-scenes content. Offer exclusive BTS access and show folks what things look like behind the curtain of your brand, whether it’s talking about a new release, an upcoming promo, or the process of creating a product or service.
- Themed rooms. Depending on what space your brand is in, host a “branded” or themed room where business influencers can discuss a larger topic. This could be anything from wellness and nutrition to finance and investing.
- Networking. It’s a great way for brands to find influencers to work with as well as other brand partnerships.
Want to level up your brand’s social media presence? Give us a ring.